join the MDM Monacoh family
At MDM, we are always looking for new talents to join our team. Our company, founded in 1990, aims to simplify and facilitate the daily operations of tourism, multimedia production, orthodontic companies and all kinds of SMEs through management and accounting tools adapted to their reality.
Constantly looking for technological innovations to enrich our customers’ experience, we are considered an important player in our field. It is thanks to our highly qualified team and their unwavering passion that we maintain such a reputation.
Is our mission aligned with your personal values and ambitions? Do you think you have what it takes to help MDM exceed customer expectations and innovate even more?
Join our team and show us what you can do: take a look at our job offers below, or send us a spontaneous application!
We are looking for a Developer-Analyst to join our team.
As a developer, you will have the opportunity to work in several different environments while being part of a dynamic team currently working on challenging and innovative projects in the field of tourism and accounting for Tour Operators and Travel Agencies as well as TV and film producers.
• DEC / AEC or Certificate (Required)
Send your C.V. to
• 3 weeks holiday from the first year
• Flexible hours (work-life balance)
• Competitive compensation
• Formative support and training plan
• Accompanying the webification program of our softwares
• Participate in the deployment of applications and support for the deployed applications;
• Analysis and/or research;
• Participation in the Agile methodology in place;
• Work jointly with all members of the development team
• Sense of responsibility and good judgement
• Sense of organization
• Good problem solving skills
• Spoken and written French language
• Good English knowledge
• Knowledge of the 4D and Powerbuilder language
• Knowledge of SQL and stored procedures
• Angular knowledge, .Net Core or similar
• Knowledge of Windows, MacOS and Linux environments
• Knowledge of virtualization techniques
• Minimum 5 years of experience related to the position
• Good knowledge of the technologies